Hockey Training At Outperforme
In-Season & Off-Season Strength & Conditioning
- Group and Individual Training available
- Maintaining and even making slight gains during the season allows for more optimal performance later in the season, lower risk of injury as well as allowing greater opportunity to make gains during the next off season!
- Off-season is a critical time for hockey players to enhance their strength & fitness
On Ice Training (done during pre-season July/August)
- On ice training assists in the transfer of skills learned in the gym and in SAQ sessions directly onto the ice
- Our unique delivery allows for improvements in skating technique and speed
- Instructed by former professional hockey player and Outpeforme coach, Jon Filewich and Head Strength Coach, Paul Thompson.